Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Roby Chicks Pics - Christmas Special and Star Wars III!


Robot Chicken Star Wars Episode III, which I animated on, just aired on Dec. 19th. It really turned out amazing. I am so proud to have been a part of it.

If you missed it, it is viewable online on it's official site here on Dec. 27th. It is also available on iTunes right now! 3 bucks. Deal.




And 2 weeks ago was the Robot Chicken Christmas Special. I animated a whole 4 seconds on it! Watch it streaming on adult swim here. (WARNING - blood, blood, and swears)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Dan, your my modal. Animating like a job! It's a dream. Badly I can't watch it 'cause I'm in Canada... I hope you had fun animating with those guys and like the experience! Merry Christmas Dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last shot of you is ridiculously epic.

    ReplyDelete