Thursday, August 16, 2012

PARANORMAN opens today!!

The movie I worked on for 6 months, ParaNorman, comes out today!

I got to see it with the crew last weekend, and I loved it!  Tonight, the Robot Chicken crew at Stoopid Buddy Stoodios (where I'm working now) is all gonna go see it after weeklies.  I'm sure I'll see it a few more times in theaters afterwords too.

Here's a cool web-trailer for it.  I've got 2 shots in it!  (12 total in the film)


Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Bonus cute one:


2 comments:

  1. I saw it yesterday, I'm in love with this movie. It's so good in so many aspects, I'm going to see it a few more times in theatres.

    Saw your name in the credits, great work dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

    ReplyDelete