It's been an intense 4 weeks of shooting. 30 shots total, done. Now I can get this equipment out of my room, and have a bed again. Nice.
One of the final shots I animate is actually the very first shot. A camera dolly through the laboratory, ending on the giant door, which bursts open revealing...
I do have one shot to share, as it is just a test on a device that did not make it into the final film. It's a test of the beastly trash compactor! With the mad scientist ready to chuck all the duct tape I've used on this project into it.
Time for a short break, and then it is on to post! Thank you again tho those who actually read these things, it helps drive this whole blogging thing, as I find down the road this stuff is great to come back to.