Wednesday, September 28, 2011

CREATE making its way to film festivals!

Create is now being seen by people!   Good!

I just got back from a quick flight to Austin, Texas for Fantastic Fest, which screened "Create" during its animation block.  It had a very positive response, and was a blast to attend.  I wish I could have stayed for more than 1 day of the week long festival, but sadly I'm woooorking. (It actually screened in 3 places on that Saturday (Sept. 24th) -  Austin, Georgia, and Poland!)



Here is the current list of festivals showing CREATE

9/17 - Burbank International Film Festival - Burbank, CA  (Official Selection)
9/24 - SCADanimate - Savannah, GA  (School-wide animation showcase)
9/24 - Fantastic Fest - Austin, TX  (Official Selection)
9/24 - Se-Ma-For Film Festival - Lodz, Poland  (Official Selection)
10/20 - SoDak Animation Festival - Brookings, SD  (Official Selection)

I shall try to keep this updated, as I am waiting to hear back from some and will be submitting it to many more.


Separately, CAMPFIRE made it to a festival too!  Dragon*Con Independent Short Film Festival in Atlanta, GA

No comments:

Post a Comment